About Lake Jeanette Marina
The Lake Jeanette Marina, located at 5026 Bass Chapel Road, is a private facility for members and their guests. The Marina is a fun and relaxing place to gather with family and friends and enjoy the scenic views of Lake Jeanette and the abundance of wildlife that thrive at our Lake.
The Lake Jeanette Marina is also a "legal wildlife sanctuary." In May of 1996, the Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Environment, Health and Natural Resources dedicated the 16' x 24' heavy timber shelter, nature trails with walking bridges, benches and areas for bank fishing as the Project WILD Center. This Center is our very own picnic shelter, trails and walking bridges at the Lake Jeanette Marina.
Marina Members and their guests enjoy...
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Paddle Boarding
- Pontoon Boat rides
- Picnic Shelter and Playground
- Gazebo on the Lake
- Nature Trailers
- Pedestrian Bridges across the Lake
- Fishing Tournaments
- July 4th Celebration - Cook out and Live Music
- Christmas Tree Lighting, Santa Visit, Horse and Carriage Rides
- Educational sessions - fishing lessons, boat safety, fish life
For a nominal fee, the Marina also offers the following rental items...
- Canoes, kayaks, pontoon boat, and peddle boards, and pedal boat for use on Lake Jeanette
- Gazebo and picnic shelter for private parties, cookouts, and weddings
- Rack space for personal storage of canoes and kayaks
- Boat slip dock spaces for personal storage of boats, and
- Dry dock storage space off Roberson Comer Road for personal storage of items such as boat trailers, campers, recreational vehicles, pods, boats, etc.